PatientEase™ PQS (Patient Queuing System)
PQS - Overview
A patients’ first opinion of your facility is formed even before they
arrive in your lobby to “check-in”. This
is normally chaotic, uncomfortable, and inefficient especially in
Outpatient Services where a single patient might require multiple
department visits (e.g., registration, lab, radiology, cardiology). Often
not electronically linked, with PatientEase’s coordinated linkage
patients move more easily through departments to complete their
procedures. PatientEase provides Hospital Customer Service with
scheduling, queuing and patient tracking information.
The Patient Queuing System is a complete customer service oriented solution. The purpose of the PQS is to track
your patients from a customer service perspective as opposed to a clinical
point of view.
Patient Ease modules provide timely, reliable, and useful information:
- The Patient's scheduled appointment information is available from your Scheduling System.
- Track your patient from arrival thru registration to the care provider, and after treatment is completed through to departure.
- Link, and follow, your patients’ visit through all the departments and modalities.
- Real-time statistics identify areas and employees performance allowing quick response to problems.
- Identify patients’ locations.
- Provide Caregivers with real-time information.
Using Patient Ease, all staff members have instant access to real-time, accurate information on the progress of patients through the areas. As a result:
- Registrars and their supervisors can look at patients signed-in, being registered, and awaiting caregivers.
- Patients are informed of their status without having to ask.
- Caregivers can view the patients currently waiting.
- Electronic notification is communicated to departments when a patient is ready, available, and/or in transit.
- Individual departments patient load and status are available on a real-time basis.
- Management can identify roadblocks and bottlenecks and adjust as appropriate.
- Simple user friendly design lets volunteers and staff use it with minimal training.
PQS - Modules
Kiosk | Tablet | Master
Station | Public Display |QueueView